New York, Sept. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the launch of the report “Quantum Computing: Technologies and Global Markets to 2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05480379/?utm_source= GNW
With 2022 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2023 to 2028.
Revenue forecasts for this period are divided into:
Offer: services and systems.
Method of deployment: local and cloud-based.
Technology: trapped ions, quantum annealing, superconducting qubits and others.
Application: quantum-assisted optimization, quantum simulation and quantum-assisted machine learning.
End-user industries: banking and finance, IT and telecom, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, space and defense, energy and power, transport and logistics, academia, government, chemicals and others.
Region: North America is divided into the United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe is divided into Great Britain, France, Germany and the rest of Europe; The United Kingdom is further divided into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is divided into China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific; the rest of the world is divided into the Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on society since the beginning of 2020. This report considers the impact of covid-19 and the economic downturn it created.
With people relying more on technology, the demand for quantum computers will increase and boost the market growth. The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges affecting the market and supplier landscape.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with many tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for quantum computing, with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report examines each component of quantum computing technology, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market. The report also analyzes the market from the point of view of manufacturers as well as that of the end consumer.
A number of technical problems arising from the use of quantum computing techniques are discussed and solutions indicated.
The report includes:
– 43 data tables and 45 additional tables
– An updated review of the global markets for quantum computing technology
– Market size estimation and analysis of global market trends, with data from 2022, estimates for 2023 and forecasts of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) through 2028
– Evaluate and forecast the global quantum computing market size in dollar terms, and corresponding market share analysis by offering, application, end-user industry and region
– Identification of quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
– Coverage of the latest advances in the quantum computer industry with environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) developments and information on Japan’s first superconducting quantum computer launched by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp. (NTT)
– Assessment of the key drivers and restraints that will shape the Quantum Computing market over the next ten years and discussion of the upcoming market opportunities and focus areas to forecast the market in various segments and sub-segments
– Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand due to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
– Review of key patent granting and emerging technologies in the quantum computing sector
– Insight into the latest industry strategies, such as M&A deals, joint ventures, collaborations and licensing agreements that currently focus on quantum computing products and services
– Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon.com Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corp. and Microsoft Corp.
Quantum computing is the gateway to the future. It can revolutionize computation by making certain types of classically intractable problems solvable.
Currently, no quantum computer is mature enough to perform calculations that traditional computers cannot, but great progress has been made in recent years. Several large and small startups are using non-error-correcting quantum computers consisting of dozens of qubits, some of which are even publicly available via the cloud.
Quantum computing helps scientists accelerate their discoveries in related fields, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This report has segmented the global quantum computing market based on offering, technology, distribution method, application, end-user industry, and region. Based on offering, the market is segmented into systems and services.
The service memory segment held the largest market share, and is expected to register the highest CAGR, REDACTED%, during the forecast period. The services segment includes quantum computing as a service (QCaaS) and consulting services.
The quantum computing market by application is segmented into quantum-assisted optimization, quantum simulation, quantum-assisted machine learning, and quantum cryptography. The quantum-assisted optimization segment dominated the market and held over REDACTED % of the market share in 2022.
In terms of end-user industries, the market includes banking and finance, information technology, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, aerospace and defense, energy and power, transportation and logistics, academia, government, chemicals and others. Demand for quantum computers is expected to grow from several end-user industries, from finance to pharmaceuticals, automotive to aerospace.
Academia, government, banking and finance, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, and the chemical industry are expected to be the fastest growing end-user industries during the forecast period.
In terms of geographic regions, North America had the highest revenue share in the market in 2022 at USD REDACTED million and is expected to continue to dominate the revenue share with a value of USD REDACTED billion in 2028. The robust R&D environment and increasing focus on public-private partnerships to increase adoption and innovation in the field are expected to drive the quantum computing market in North America.
The extensive growth of the European quantum market is mainly driven by key factors such as the rush towards quantum computing technologies in the region in various sectors such as healthcare, chemicals and pharmaceuticals among others. Additionally, its higher application in areas such as new drug development and discovery, cryptography, cyber security, and defense sector is likely to boost market growth during the forecast period.
The APAC region is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for quantum computers during the forecast period. In 2022, China accounted for a majority of quantum computing demand in APAC due to growing applications from end-user industries and increasing R&D activities.
The other Asia-Pacific countries including Japan, India and South Korea complement the regional market growth.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05480379/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
#Quantum #Computing #Technologies #Global #Markets