2 puff pastry sheets or pie crust, cut into circles
Can refried beans
1 lb. ground beef, cooked
1 Tablespoon taco seasoning mix
2 chopped tomatoes
1 chopped avocado
Add ground beef and taco seasoning into a skillet, cook until
no longer pink and drain.
1. Preheat oven to 180° C/ (350°F.
2. Brush muffin pans with olive oil. Line each pan with pastry.
3. Press the pastry to fit neatly into the cups. Spoon refried beans
into each cup and top with ground beef.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese
5. Sprinkle with lettuce, tomato, onions and/ or avocado.
Nutritional value for each serving: 2.0 gr protein 8 gr fat 7 gr fiber
25 gr carbs